Linggo, Agosto 3, 2014

Education: The importance of acquiring it, Our Career Goals and Professional aims

 
This quote is based from Nelson Mandela, and my opinion about his quote is, he is right because education is the process of learning and knowing. It is a holistic process and continues through our life. Even the regular happenings and events around us educate us, in one or the other way. An educated person has the ability to change the world, as he/she is brimming with confidence and assured of making the right moves. The blog dwells on the importance of education in our lives. Why college education is important? 
Students who gain a college education often have higher lifetime earnings and a variety of other benefits, including a better quality of life. More and more employers prefer to hire applicants who hold college degrees. People who lack educational degrees are more likely to be limited to basic jobs in service.


 I have a couple of goals in my life. My first goal is to finish my studies in college. College and high school were like the same because there`s always an assignments, quizzes, projects, and other exams. But studying in college is hard for me because the difficulty of the lectures are too confusing especially the maths subjects. I`m always having a hard time in solving the problems and sometimes I don`t know how to get the solutions but in life you should work hard to overcome your problems.

 My second goal is to have a decent job. I chose Cruise Line as my course because working inside the cruise ship is a challenge for me. My third goal is to serve my family. Working for your family is hard nowadays. But if you`re determined to repay your parents you will push yourself to work hard. So I should study, dream and pray harder to achieved my goals. There`s no impossible to reach your goals when you`re happy on what you are doing. 







3 komento:

  1. So as i read your blog i realized that we have a same dream is to be working in a cruise ship because we want to earn big..So as for you keep studying hard bro :)

    TumugonBurahin