Sabado, Hulyo 26, 2014

Me :p

 
Hi im John Cedric Cabral Morada but you can call me "Cedric". I am 16 years old Iwas born on the 24th day of October year of 1997 at De Los Santos Medical Center, QuezonCity.   My parents are Marie Cynthia C. Morada and Alfonso E. Morada and my brothers are Ryan Joseph who is working at Fonterra company, 
Carl  who`s currently studying at OLDGS, 
and Mark who is still learning in the day care center. 
My mother works at Fast Cargo as a Sales Marketing and my father works at DPWH as a Property Custodian.

 
 
 
My hobby is playing basketball.
Even im not good at playing it, Still i want to play the game, because I love playing the game. and it helps to develop my confidence in playing it, my communications with the players, 
and sacrificing for the team even im in pain. I like to watch NBA, PBA, NCAA, UAAP games  and etc. And my inspiration 
in playing basketball is Lebron James.  I enjoy playing basketball with my friends because i can show my confidence when playing. while playing this sport is the only one that can relieve my problems and this is why i love basketball. :)


 
I have my 3 closest friends and they were Aloysius, Dale, and Rommel and we`re always hanging out everyday. we used to play basketball or sometimes we eat together in different places. we are enjoying when we`re making fun of one us.  
On the date of July 27, 2014 we participated the 38th national milo marathon, before the marathon began we sleepover at my house.
we sleep 2:30 am  and the marathon will start at 5:00 am. we dont have enough sleep then we will run to the marathon?! hahaha :p. So we woke-up 5:00 and we only 30 minutes to prepare and travel to MOA. And we arrived 5:35 pm so we fall in line and wait the marathon begins. we finished 1 hour four minutes and 24 seconds. we feel relieved after the marathon.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento