Biyernes, Hulyo 25, 2014

School Memories

I started studying at Espiritu Santo Parocial School from pre-school to highschool. Through the years spending my time studying in ESPS, I remember some happy and special memories, like i participated United Nations which my country is United Arab Emirates (UAE).
It`s my first time to participate a united nations event. Gladly I perform my modeling good.
Senior year was the exciting part because there`s a lot of activities . First we have an retreat. The destination is from tagaytay. I`ve learned a lot during our retreat  because they taugth us to be disciplined person. The special part in highschool is the JS Prom. That day was one of my greatest day because I met a lot of new friends and I gave a sweet dance to my partner and to the girls that wanted to dance with me.


And the moment we`ve been waiting for is the graduation. We practiced it long enough just to perform our graduation exercises good. So finally the day came, I felt that day was unbelievable because finally I will graduate. And I achieved the loyalty award. Thankyou for reading :)










1 komento:

  1. Whoooaaaahhhh nice blog its awesome like you :) nice experience from the United Nations event and how nice that you got a loyalty award from your school

    TumugonBurahin