Linggo, Agosto 3, 2014

Education: Experience in education


My experience in education was memorable, because in high school there`s a lot of contests to join like Chorale Competition, Pabula, Legend Making, Speech Choir and Dance Competition. I also experience cheering my section in the intramurals. I volunteer to join our basketball team but unfortunately i was declined to join. My long awaited dream to join the intramurals was broken. But still i`m chasing my dreams to join basketball team in college. High school days was awsome, because there`s a lot of changes in your surroundings like new friends, and that new friends in high school was Rommel and Aloysius. When i met them in third year high school at first were shy at each other, as the days passed we get each other closer and closer. Me and Aloysius were classmates in third to fourth year, and were like tandem when we have quizzes, seat works, projects and other activities that are all related in school until now, were still doing it; but i will not mention it. Me and Rommel were classmates in third year only. I met him when we have the same hair cut. We always go to home together, but after going home we always eat squids. I`m lucky to be a part of their lives, because when I get along with them, they always making me happy, they don`t want me to get home sad. that`s why I trust and love them  


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento