Biyernes, Agosto 22, 2014

Reflective Questions

1) What do you think are the advantages of this blog project?
- The advantage of this blog project is to enhance our English communication and writing skills. As doing project i`ve learned what are some of the latest happening s in our society. And the most important is we can share what are our thoughts.

  2) What do you think are the disadvantages of this blog project?
- I think the disadvantage of this blog project is some of the topics are difficult to discuss or to explain. When its difficult probably you`ll gonna copy and paste just to make it easier, so thing is you don`t learn anything.

3) What are your reactions toward your peer comments on your blog posts?
-  My reaction toward to my peer comments was I feel happy, because seeing their great and wonderful comments makes me feel relieved. Some of the comments tells me that they are so proud of me even i think there`s nothing to be proud of.

4) What challenges did you encountered in this blog project?
- I encountered while doing this blog is having a mental block most of it were in the week 3-4, because the topics in society and global was difficult to explain. The most common challenge i encountered is laziness, because its hard to discuss about the topic.

5) What is your over-all comment about this blog project?
- My over-all comment about this blog project was awesome, because I learned a lot of things while doing this blog even though it`s difficult. I learned what are the most recent happenings in our society and even in global.   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento